Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 3 - already seems long

I find myself thinking about food A LOT.  Not just about eating food, or wanting to eat food, but how I treat food and how I use it as a reward, or relief from boredom.  I'm realizing that I need to have a change of mindset if this is going to work.  It is going to be a lifestyle change - but slowly.  I can seriously feel the sugar deprivation - my head hurts, and I feel like I might bite somebody's leg, especially if it's made of chocolate.  :)  But I'm trying to make sure I'm getting enough magnesium to stop the chocolate cravings, and the shakes (yes, I'm using Slim-Fast right now, give me crap about it AFTER I lose 10 pounds) seem to relieve it.  I'm not a big fan of Slim-Fast, nutritionally - if you really look at the ingredients, they're pretty gross.  That being said, I need a kickstart to stay encouraged, so I'm going to use them for a few weeks to get the process going, which should give me some time to formulate a healthy diet plan.  I'm also using a fat burner - nothing with hokey crap or ephedra.  Just EGCG from green tea and some kelp, a thermogenic/thyroid booster.  And I know it's working - I'm breaking a sweat just doing my job every day.  I'm just focusing on the positive.  So wish me luck!

Already lost three pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment